Sunday, October 10, 2010

What I've been crafting update

So I have been crafting this whole time, I just have started and not finished a lot of things.  It was my now 3yr old's bday last week, so these are some things that I made for her:

Potato People, I added accessories (party hats, crowns, ponytail hair, etc.) and hope to add more later too. It was fun how fast they came together.

This cute bag that she picked out all the material for and the flower too.  I made it and this was the flower from two different bags I saw on LeAnne's website- Everyday Celebrations.
I made the flower up from this one I saw, I know the real one is way cuter, but I tried right? (and my 3 yr old picked the colors)
  Thanks for the awesome ideas LeAnne.  I plan on making the tag ladybug next month for my 1 year old's bday.

Other non-bday project was this pillowcase dress.  I used one of the many online tutorials and thought about shirring it too, but decided to leave shirring for another time.  These are before and after picts.  I really didn't take a good after pict. because I still have plans to make a cute fabric flower for it, so when/if I do a fabric flower I'll take a picture of the final final project.  This is one of the many ideas I want to show at the repurposing class.


1 comment:

  1. Yippee! Someone that's not me!! I love the potato people and the bag. Love the top hat. great ideas. Everything is so cute! Good job.

    ReplyDelete