Monday, March 28, 2011

More thrifty wall art ideas

I've been trying to figure out how to create more reasonably priced art for my house (like the calendar art). I love sets and Dean loves maps, so I think I'm going to actually attempt to do the map one for Dean's room or the empty wall in our living room. The 40% off coupon at Micheal's for the canvas was a super great idea since I am not good at finding original bargains and sales.

Mod Podge Canvas Map Tutorial

I have a couple friends with cricuts or silhouettes, so I also would love to do something like these vinyl on canvas for my bedroom with their help.

Our kitchen is currently discumbobulated since Matt's started tiling in there. It's going to look so much nicer than the ugly, stained linoleum. Then on to the wood floors in the living room!! I can't wait. I currently should go paint more in my bedroom I guess, so enough blogging for now.

2 comments:

  1. Great ideas! I feel like my walls have been really bare too and I am trying to figure out what to do with them. Wish I could paint like you! Maybe someday...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great ideas. I hope you show some before and after pictures of your floor upgrades. You have already done so many cute things to your home. You go girl!

    ReplyDelete