Friday, April 2, 2010

General Conference ideas for kids

I just thought I'd post this link in case you didn't already know about it. They always have great ideas for any aspect of LDS culture and I remembered that I want to print out some activity sheets to help all of us pay a little more attention to conference this weekend.  There are a lot of ideas there, my two favorites are coloring a matching tie to the corresponding Prophet/Apostle, and the bingo sheets (this is mostly for my hubby and me, but Carolyn is getting old enough to do it too :), also we like just having a candy jar and offering a treat after each talk if they can say something the talk was about.  Being Easter weekend too, having candy around won't be hard :)  Oh, and one last idea we did a few conferences back that we'll probably do again is to tape the middle insert of the last conference ensign up and have them match the speaker to their picture on the insert.

What do you guys do for conference to try to get the most out of it?

No comments:

Post a Comment